In this webinar, our experts will discuss how organizations can leverage compliance resources in order to maintain a robust program even in times of turmoil and how:
• Being aware is critical since tough times often breed increased risk. They will review the behaviors to look for when fraud and bribery risk increases.
• Reducing AML and bribery risk through combined workflow and case management strategies, KYC due diligence, risk rating engines, and alert review teams are critical and how to do so.
• To leverage information available from AML, sanctions, and ABC sources to build more robust data analytics and risk trending.
• Cross-training staff to cover instances of increased activity or shortages between various functions can stretch budgetary burdens.
• Leveraging staff location and skill-sets should be assessed and reviewed in light of other restrictions such as data privacy but important in terms of consistency in approaches.